Our Next Meeting

Our next meeting will be held on October 12th, 2013 at the Ladysmith Library from 1-3 PM.

Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We're Going On a Field Trip!


Hi everyone!  It's time to start planning our field trip to see Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter!  So far, I haven't been able to pull up showtimes or anything like that, but it's probably a good idea for us to decide which theater we want to go to and what day we want to see it.  I've created two polls on the right for you to voice your opinion.  If you need to elaborate, add a different date or theater, or just make some sort of comment, feel free to do so in the comments section below.  Polls close at midnight on June 27th!

P.S. Is everyone else as ridiculously excited for this movie as I am?

6 comments:

  1. I'm really excited, too! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of this, but does anyone want to car pool? We could meet at the Library and then head out , if anyone would like to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about going on a field trip! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do i turn my permission slip in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I change my vote from Fri. to Sat.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to change it if you use the same computer you voted with the first time. It should say Change your vote under the results. But if that doesn't work I'll just remember to add one to Saturday.

      Delete