Our Next Meeting

Our next meeting will be held on October 12th, 2013 at the Ladysmith Library from 1-3 PM.

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Reminder! Our Hobbit Meeting is Saturday!


Just wanted to send out a quick reminder that our in-person meeting for The Hobbit will be THIS SATURDAY from 1-3pm in the Ladysmith Branch Meeting Room!  I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this epic tale and I'm sure there is going to be lots of tasty treats at the meeting.  See you then!

Now a little aside courtesy of Jessica that blew my mind- In The Lord of the Rings, the dwarf that joins the fellowship is Gimli, son of Gloin- the same Gloin in The Hobbit.  Nerdy, but I had never put the two together.  Anyone else have some connections for us?

1 comment:

  1. That's the only connection that I know about, too. Saturday's meeting is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete