Our Next Meeting

Our next meeting will be held on October 12th, 2013 at the Ladysmith Library from 1-3 PM.

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Next Book is...



Hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday season!  The Library was on a weird schedule for two weeks, but now we're back to normal and I can update the blog!

For this month, we're going to be reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.  I recommend checking out its GoodReads page here.  I suppose it goes with our trend of picking books that are movies too.  We'll be meeting on January 26th, from 1-3pm, to talk about the book and eat some delicious foods.  That is the same date that I'll be posting the review and discussion questions here on the blog.  Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Saturday. I hope the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete