Our Next Meeting

Our next meeting will be held on October 12th, 2013 at the Ladysmith Library from 1-3 PM.

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Library Business- Are You Feelin' Crafty?

She doesn't really have anything to do with the project; I just think she's cute!


Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying Zen and the Art of Vampires!  Carolyn, the Branch Manager at Ladysmith, has asked if any of us would be interested in helping out the Library by doing some crafts for Ladysmith Day.  She had originally planned for the Teen Club to do these crafts, but attendance for that group has dropped off and she is opening it up to anyone who wants to help out.  I don't really have too much information at this point, but this is not going to be a part of our meeting, so if you don't want to help out, you don't have to.  If anyone's interested, please let me know and I'll pass it on to Carolyn.  I'll also try and get some more information if anyone is on the fence.  Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. My daughter and niece are going to the teen meeting on Friday. I might be able to help. What does she have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the fence! What and when?

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel- I'm not sure of that yet, but I will check with Carolyn on Thursday and get back to you.

    Heidi- I knew that she was thinking about making boxes out of old books, but I'm not sure what else (if anything) she was planning on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I'll stop by on Friday when I take the kids to their meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this teen meeting? Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the delay guys. I'm still waiting to hear back from Carolyn. I do know that the teen club isn't currently meeting.

    ReplyDelete