Our Next Meeting

Our next meeting will be held on October 12th, 2013 at the Ladysmith Library from 1-3 PM.

Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Song of Ice and Fire Reading Schedule

Before we get to the reading schedule, please take a minute to comment on this post as to your availability this summer.  I think we will probably stick to only one official meeting, but let me know if anyone wants to meet and when you'd be available during the summer.  Don't forget about our trip to see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter- the movie comes out June 22nd, so please let me know when you'd be able to go as a group to the movies!

Since we are reading four books between now and August, the format for the reviews is going to be a little different this time.  I'm going to be reviewing each book we read as a whole instead of splitting it up into parts.  With the short time frame, I think this will work best for us; they'll be three weeks apart rather than every other day.  So here is our schedule!
  • A Game of Thrones- June 9th
  • A Clash of Kings- June 30th
  • A Storm of Swords- July 21st
  • A Feast for Crows- August 11th
Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Would Fri., 6/29 or Sat., 6/30 be ok for our field trip? I know that Kyra and I can't make it the weekend before.
    One meeting is fine with me. How about Aug. 11?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I was thinking on both counts. I think that opening weekend will probably be too busy for us, so the 29th or 30th would be great. I was also thinking August 11th for our meeting since it's the 2nd Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any plans for that weekend so it will work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about that!

      Delete
    2. Darn smart phones! Not so smart, huh?

      Delete